Lego Batman: Character Cloning Glitch is a glitch in Lego Batman: The Video Game where Robin, Nightwing, Batman, Batgirl, and every Hero and Villain in the game can be cloned.
How to do itEdit
- Get the decoy power-up.
- Use it in the Batcave.
- Press the "Character Swap" Button and change to your decoy.
- Run away from the area where it will explode.
- There will be an explosion in place of where it was and you will lose.
- You will respawn playing as a clone of Robin/Nightwing.
- If you want to get more Robin's/Nightwing's without the risk of them falling off a platform, do this in the Trophy room.
- It will get very hard to find your Decoy-laying Robin/Nightwing in the swarms, and sometimes he might even get stuck out of bounds when not being played as due to the thousands of Robins/Nightwings.
- If you want to clone any Hero or Villain, do this in the main area of the Batcave and go to the lever that takes you to Arkhum Asylum.
- When you are changing to Arkhum Asylum, rapidly press the Character swap button.
- When you are in Arkhum Asylum, there is a chance that you might be Robin/Nightwing. But do the glitch, you must have the Decoy-laying Robin, so just to be sure, make all of your Robins/Nightwings wear the Technology suit.
- When you are in Arkhum Asylum, clone lots of Robins/Nightwings.
- When you have cloned them, go to the screen and pull the lever and rapidly press the Character Swap Button.
- When you are in the Batcave.